Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Moments with Mama Nature

About a week ago I mentioned that I was going to start a photo-a-day challenge for the month of March called Moments with Mama Naure. The idea is to spend more time outside and really begin to appreciate how amazing it can be for us. I know I spend far too much time inside, sitting at a computer, wishing I was outside; then when I have the opportunity I don't take it. This month I am using this challenge to try and change that. With the nights getting cooler, I love sitting outside and listening to the sounds around me.
I've been enjoying it so far and it has managed to get outside every day (except today) and I wanted I would share a few of my favourites:

Day 1: Hands
Day 4: Skyline
Day 5: Sprout
-Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment