Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm exited to introduce Dillon

I would like to introduce Dillon~ my gorgeous new little boy. I wasn't looking for a new kitten (promise!) but we were obviously meant to be...


There I was, carrying Spaz in a cage, Dan was holding Zeus (he doesn't like cages and behaves very well if you just carry him) heading into the vet for their annual injections. Dan nudged me and pointed at something. So I turned around to see this tiny little black and white fluffy sausage sprawled out on the window-sill in the vet. And my heart sort of exploded and I may or may not have squealed. I then straightened up and started to argue with myself- "I don't need another kitten" "Three is plenty!" "I don't want to feel like I am trying to replace Max"

I didn't bother asking the vet or nurses about that kitten in the window. However I had to come back in the afternoon because I left Spaz & Zeus little books at home that needed to be filled out. When I did, he was still there...sleeping soundly and looking oh-so cute. All while the nurse was filling out their little books I kept thinking "should I ask about him?"

Well obviously I did.

Turned out he was for adoption through Forgotten Felines. So I quickly did some detective work, got the number of the lady who was fostering him and made a time to pop over and meet him. I knew straight away that he needed to come home with me.

Next thing I know I was handing over the money for him and he was mine! He is a mere 850gm at the moment and before he can come home with me, he needs to be neutered. So we will be picking him up in a few weeks


There will be more photos once he comes home.

-Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment