Sunday, January 20, 2013

52 Weeks of Instax ~ Week 3

Week 3
This Saturday I spent with my good friend from work planning the start of our Etsy shops. I have been harping on for a long time (I think over a year!!) about opening one. But in hindsight the fact this didn't happen wasn't really a bad thing. I wasn't ready. I had no idea what I was going to sell, how I was going to sell it; hell I wasn't even sure I had decided on my branding. It didn't happen for obvious reasons, however the last few weeks I have had a niggling feeling to start thinking about it again. When I did it all felt easier to plan, especially with the help of Leonie Dawsons Business Workbook. I have rekindled my love with watercolours (thank you Alisa!) and I feel that this is what I will be starting with in my shop. I really believe that one of my goals to 'unplug' and find inspiration from nature has helped me get to where I am today- who knows how much more good there is to come! 

-Rhiannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment