Sunday, January 06, 2013

52 Weeks of Instax ~ Week 1

In 2011 I did the 365 project and while I am so glad I did it, I don't know if I could do it again. It was quite hard and I lost track of photos and days more often than not. However I wanted to do something similar in 2013 - documenting a whole year is quite an incredible feeling once you reach the end. After a bit of thought I decided to follow in the footsteps of Kaylah and complete 52 weeks of Instax. Each Sunday I will be sharing my Instax photo for the week along with a little back story. 
Week 1
This is the view of my garden from our living room- I still can't believe this place is ours. It is so beautiful! In saying that there is a lot we are going to do to it to suit our needs. It was pretty overrun with weeds when we moved in so I have weeded all the veggie patches (there is still masses to do but it's a start). Dan has been cutting down some trees over the last two days to make way for our big greenhouse which we plan to build towards the end of this year. We have so many plans to make it amazing!

I would love for people to join me in this project- I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I have so many ideas. You don't even have to use a Fujifilm Instax camera. You could use a regular digital camera or your phone camera- all you have to do is take a photo a week and share it. I will be making a little widget for you to use on your blog if you want to join in for 2013 :) Oh and don't forget to leave a link to your blog in the comments~ I would love to follow your project!

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment