Monday, October 01, 2012

Art Journal #16


#16 ~ Inspired by a book

This week's page is totally inspired by the book I'm currently reading~ The Happiness Project.


It has made me think about a lot of things; my actions towards thing that I don't enjoy to the difference between who I am and being scared of trying something new. Even clearing out my closet. One thing I have already actively tried to implement at home is "if it takes less than 5 minutes to do, do it now. Not later". This mainly applies to little things like putting dishes in the dishwasher (not the sink), putting my paints back in the box and tidying the stack of papers on the desk before I go to bed. All these things make the next day that much less messy. I will be writing a longer post on this once I have finished the book. At the moment I've got a lot of thoughts and ideas swimming around in my head that I need to process, and go through many scribbled notes (yes I make notes when I read hehe.) 

So today I decided to take a leaf out of the Happiness Project and make a list of things I want to do in October. I figure I would start out small~ just a month. These include: Learn Yoga, Keep up with the gym/my running, Improve my memory, Be grateful, Take each day as it comes (patience) & Make a plan for the rest of 2012.

My October Happiness Project

I have a few more things I want to tackle but I want to start out small until I get into a better rhythm.

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment