Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Things I love #12

Each Wednesday I do a post on Things I Love. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list and I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images/videos that credit the original source.

It's so cool that Japanese Macques want to have snowball fights! This totally awesome photo was taken in Japan by Masashi Mochida.

I must try this on the weekend~  nothing sounds better right now than some belly warming stewed apples

Alisa Burke answered a whole load of reader questions about her sketchbook techniques and practices. I love getting an inside look at different ways artists use sketchbooks. And I have to say that it's really refreshing to see someone say "I am not too concerned about the latest and greatest tool or supply"

Untitled
SQUEEE!~ Four gorgeous kittens! Untitled by elgranpacheco

I always love searching through Corey Marie's art journals pages. And I love John Cleese so obviously this was going to be a favourite right away.
Seriously?! Dr Seuss Chuck Taylors? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner? I must find these in my size. The happiness of my feet depend on it! hehe

I hope your Wednesday was awesome!

Rhiannon xxoxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links! You are sending me off in some great directions!

    ReplyDelete