Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things I love #10

Each Wednesday I do a post on Things I Love. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list. I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images/videos that credit the original source.

#sketchseries #cat #illustration
I just adore this illustration by Tati Terrigno

  
Possibly the best idea for a spice rack ever? Yep~ I think so too!
I am getting quite excited about the Olympics so I particularly liked this comic by Grant Snider of the Olympic Gods competing- hehe. Oh & I love his comic 'painting for non-majors'

Genius is one percent ....
Nothing better than an illustrated quote~ especially this one by Nate Williams

What an incredible photo by Will Burrard-Lucas. Check out his 500px page for more incredible wildlife photography


My friend works with some of the funniest people and they have a never ending supply of hilarious quotes. Some are so good they need to be shared~ hop over to her blog read more.

I hope you have had an awesome Wednesday.
Rhiannon xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment