Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Things I love #3

Each Wednesday I do a regular post on Things I Love. It may include anything from recipes, to illustrations, to places I want to visit, to neat little DIY projects. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list. They are posts, recipes etc.. that made my heart sing, that made me want to try harder, achieve more or made me smile. I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images from Pinterest that credit the original source.

This set of incredible images are created by Nathan Spotts. I'm a bit of a space & nature nerd/admirer and this is a combination I have always wanted to see.
Need I say more?
A tad late, but Happy Birthday Queen Liz. I'm half British & I felt I should honour this by sharing Vogues chart about our Queens fashion trends.
I loved this post by iHanna. What a cool idea to turn your inner critic into something physical so you can literally make it go away
Winter makes me want all things warm and colourful (how else do you combat the darker months?) At the moment I am really digging the Dragonfly Yarn hand dyed by Colorways
I think my favourite thing about Pinterest is discovering new Artist and Illustrators. This Illustration  15th Monster is by tonysandoval. So cute and dark.
Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment