Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Feature Artist // Sparkleface

Friday Featured Artist

I discovered this week’s Friday Featured Artist on Flickr not so long ago. Her art is absolutely beautiful – full of colour and energy. Her work ranges from very simple and elegant to detailed and elaborate. Not only does she create delicious collages, she also creates embellished and eye catching journal pages. Let me introduce “sparkleface”.



forest
it was a good idea
open heart surgery

storm
the garden

Find more of her work on Flickr.

Check out her Etsy shop if your interested in buying original from this fabulous artist.

Hope everyone has a good Friday,
Rhiannon xxx

3 comments:

  1. She's very fabulous, isn't she? She gave me a huge pack of collage goodies when I first started art journaling! I'm still going through it to this day! Thanks for showing her great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is wonderful! And how lovely of her to give you a big pack of goodies; I bet there was some awesome stuff in there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the love, Rhiannon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete