Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

sketchbook title


This is my first of a series of Sketchbook Project 2012 posts. I ordered and received the book a few months ago but hadn't got round to starting it until last week. My theme is Hope and I picked this because it can translate into so many things. I want this sketchbook to be full of inspiration and positivity so I am working on a plan of what to add in. In the meantime though I thought there is no better way to start a journal than get the first few pages out of the way; so that's what I did.  I have started a set on Flickr for sharing all the pages I create as well (and I will add a sidebar link soon too). Here are the first two pages I created.





Are you taking part in the Sketchbook Project? I would love to see some other artists work (leave a link below to your flickr/blog if you are)
Rhiannon xxx

2 comments: