Friday, June 03, 2011

Fantastic Weekend // Part Two

OK, so I know it's Friday which means another weekend is but hours away but I have to share the last part of last weekend - it was too good not to!

So much arty goodness and shopping! [I tell you what, the last couple of days that new beanie and coat has come in real handy. Winter is officially here as of Wednesday this week *sigh*]

On Saturday night my partner and I and a few friends went to King of the Ring which was a kickboxing tournament organised by Elite Thai Kickboxing. In the last year we have been going to a lot of these kinds of competitions - more so MMA [Mixed Martial Arts] though. It definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's a great night out. No knockouts this time, but a lot of fantastic fights.





Me and my lovely Dan - Beers for everyone!
Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment