Monday, December 30, 2013

Life Book 2014

I think I sort of missed Christmas this year. In fact I never felt very Christmas-y at all, and being at home 90% of the time I never managed to catch much of the festive spirit from others either. Never-the-less I always love having a day dedicated to visiting both our families, and enjoying a lovely feast and chat about the year to come. Since I'm also what people like to call, heavily pregnant (39 weeks tomorrow), I guess my focus has been elsewhere this year. 


However, one of my Christmas presents that I am exceptionally excited about is a place in Life Book 2014. If you are an art journaler or mixed media artist, you have most likely heard about Life Book but if you haven't, I strongly recommend you check it out. 2014 is going to be one huge roller-coaster of a year for me, filled with monumental changes. I know I'm going to need something to help me navigate my way through and ground me. This course seemed like the perfect way to continue developing as the artist I currently am, while I learn to be a mother to our daughter. I' can't wait to start on Jan 1st!!

Have you got any year-long projects for 2014? I would love to hear about what you have planned =)

Rhiannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment