Friday, November 08, 2013

I can't stop writing!

I've been really enjoying the process of developing my own style of script. In fact, I can't stop writing. All my other projects have been put on hold because I can't focus on anything else. It's been so long since I've written anything, let alone anything that warms my heart as much as this does. 

i paint my own realitylife is meant to be lived

To see a larger version, click on the image

Having written so much in the last few days, I've already seen it develop from imitating someone else to take on my personality. All the little twirls and curls that have ended up on certain letters. Here are six more of my favourites so far- feel free to share them around :)

Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone Brush Script Qutotes by Rhiannon Stone

1 comment:

  1. I've loving seeing these, and how they're evolving! So incredibly beautiful!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete