Saturday, November 02, 2013

Art Every Day Month 2013 - Day 2

I'm a day late in signing up for this challenge but I wanted to join in as my attempt at this in September fizzled out about half way though. As I'm approaching the end of my pregnancy (seriously...there are only 9 weeks left now), I find myself spending more time on the couch- I'm getting tired pretty easily!


I don't have a theme or any rules about what I need to do each day. Instead I have one word to get me through the month: practice. I might practice drawing cats (this will probably happen a lot actually), or practice painting geometric shapes in watercolour, or drawing girl faces or painting shells. Just practice!

Today was spent on the couch (quite nauseous and incredibly low iron) so I drew some sea creatures.

Day2

No comments:

Post a Comment