Sunday, March 17, 2013

More watercolour shells

I've decided not to do an Instax this week. With money being a bit tighter than usual, I'm saving my film for something that is really worth capturing. In lieu of that however I have been enjoying my day inside painting in my little sketchbook and baking (chocolate chip banana bread thank you very much). I love what I've been creating recently. They are all rough ideas; some I will be developing further and turning into original paintings (and prints) for my online shop, others are just experimenting.

Lazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintingsLazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintingsLazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintingsLazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintingsLazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintingsLazy Rainy Sunday Watercolour paintings
I particularly love the last two paintings. Stay tuned for some more of these soon. Hope you have a happy Sunday :)
-Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment