Sunday, January 13, 2013

52 Weeks of Instax ~ Week 2

Week 2
This week I went to Crystal Mountain for the first time and all I can say is WOW! I am incredibly interested in crystals and their properties so walking into this place was quite amazing. There were so many geodes- big and small. One day I would love to have an amethyst geode but my budget doesn't quite stretch that far at the moment so I bought a few other, slightly smaller, crystals to continue building to my collection. I only picked up what spoke to me; what felt good for me right then and when I looked up their properties later on it turns out they were exactly what I needed! My intuition seems to be pretty good at the moment.  
I'm not sure why the photo was so out of focus but it doesn't represent the true beauty of these crystals so I wanted to share some better photos along with the names :)

My New Crystals

I have a few more that I bought but I will share those later on this week.

-Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment