Monday, December 31, 2012

Want to know a secret?

Christmas is over, and the new year is but hours away and have there been some big changes. I have been dying to write about it for a long time now so I'm super excited to announce that...



It has been a long time in the making but we have finally done it! And it's perfect for us. 

But you want to know a funny story? The first time we came to the house for an open home, I walked around it quickly once and decided I didn't like it. I was already thinking about the next open home- Dan convinced me to come back for another look and when I did, I realised that this was actually an incredibly amazing house that had everything we were looking for- lots of bedrooms, a garage, big garden to be developed and all in a good area and filled with lots of nature around us.

I am happy, relieved, excited and tired.

The whole things still feels a bit surreal. This is the start of the rest of our lives. 


I hope everyone has a phenomenal New Years~ stay safe and see you in 2013 with a load of new blog post ideas! 

Rhiannon xxoxx

P.S.- Did I mention that we have the coolest, most amazing back garden!! 

New Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment