Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Things I Love #21

I discovered this book today and I think I might need to add it to my slowly growing book collection.

I think I found the cutest little British Bulldog puppy today.

This post by Kaylah on pressing flowers/plants couldn't have come at a better time. I love the idea of pages of pressed flowers, each with their own story.

WTJ: This page is a message
"It will be OK in the morning"...and it usually is. I have seen this page floating around cyberland for ages but never knew who to credit until now- Amy Florence

Possibly the coolest thing I have seen in ages~ create by the lovely Leonie Dawson

Sometimes its ok to do that~ take a step back and just watch it go by. By Aimee

P.S. Congrats to Obama for winning a second term in the Whitehouse.

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment