Monday, October 29, 2012

Art Journal #19


#19~ Bubbles

I actually did this last week on one of my days off work sick. I got progressively worse before I got better and didn't have any strength or patience to photograph + write the post. 
I couldn't come up with anything to journal about since my brain wasn't in a state to do much thinking so I just picked a word ... bubbles. I love bubbles and think that everyone, no matter how old, should blow bubbles. [maybe like this; or this.] It's fun and will keep you forever young. However this page took a completely different turn than I thought it would...and I love that it did.

Art Journaling #19 (1) Art Journaling #19 (2) Art Journaling #19 (3) Art Journaling #19 (4) Art Journaling #19 (6)
I am in total love with the haphazard application of colours which was reinforced by a few oil pastel rings around the white bubbles. To me it worked perfectly and is one of my favourite pages I've done this year.

Materials: 
Faber Castelle Oil Pastels
Assorted watercolours
Black pen
Pink Gelly Pen
Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment