Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Things I Love #16

Each Wednesday I do a post on Things I Love. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list and I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images/videos that credit the original source.
The inside look at 'Pro' sketchbooks by Grant Snider. I love how abstract expressionist is essentially a fancier version of the elephant's haha

I love this desktop calendar from The Little Red House by Sheena. She has two others you can pick from if !

I am in love with 100 cats by Willie. He has managed to capture the essence of a cat really well (sneaky, lurking, curious)

I have always wanted to make a terrarium so this set of photos is perfect to follow for when I find the right jar.

I took these photos on Friday 31st August, the night of the only blue moon for the next 4 years. I am so happy with the outcome, and am still surprised at the level of detail I could capture with my camera.

This set of stackable rings from Tiny Shiny Ones on Etsy has me mesmerised! I would love to own three (actually make that six) of these.

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment