Monday, September 24, 2012

Art Journal #15 // part 1


#15 ~ Use the Zoo for inspiration (Part 1 of 2)

Over the weekend I visited Auckland Zoo and it was the first time I got to use my 18-135mm lens there. Oh man it was so much fun! I always forget how much I love the zoo until I'm there again. I should definitely go more often- and actually draw the animals; not just take photos *note to self- do this!*
I'm really happy with a few of the photos I captured so I decided to take inspiration from some of these super cool guys (and gals) for this weeks journal page. There are so many colour combinations, textures and patterns to use. I will share my art journal page tomorrow as this post is quite picture heavy. 

female lioness otter otter
peacockzebra giraffe
This Serval did not want his face photographed~ it was quite ridiculous actually. He refused to acknowledge that there even was anyone haha. He was on some sort of mission

Part two will be up tomorrow.

Rhiannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment