Thursday, August 02, 2012

July In Photos

July~ you were kind. You bought new adventures, pretty winter skies and colourful hair. It was a month of long overdue catch ups, getting back on track, and getting ready for super exciting new things. This month reminded me that it will always get better, especially when it feels like it has hit rock bottom. I'll tell you what though, I am so ready for summer to arrive. I'm well and truly over the long winter darkness. I can't wait for sunny & warm summer days and everything that comes with them.

This month I have~
Moved from Three Tall Poppies to my new home here
Got my Max tattoo started
Saw many foggy mornings waiting at the bus stop
Became addicted to Soy Hot Chocolates and discovered Vanilla Chai Lattes
Spent time in my sketchbook
Crossed many things off my lists (dream-catcher post is coming next week, as is my first developed roll of film)
Started back at the gym
Reviewed my 2012 goals

July 2012 In Review
How was your July?

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment