Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Things I love #7

Each Wednesday I do a post on Things I Love. I see it as being a slightly altered version of a gratitude list. I hope it brings a bit of joy into your Wednesday. *I will only create post with images from Pinterest that credit the original source.

Say hello to my new favourite photographer (I feel like I say that a lot haha)~ but seriously! Kirsty Mitchell's work is incredible! My favourite is her new series called Wonderland which has been well received all over the world

This tutorial makes me want to learn to needle felt ASAP. And get a grey jumper to do this to. And then wear it all the time~! Such a cute idea to jazz up a plain jumper.

I am on a detox at the moment so a few things are off the menu (pasta included) but this Creamy Avocado Pasta is on my 'to make' list in August. Looks divine!

This blog post written by Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky has been circling the blog-o-sphere like wildfire. But I understand why~ it is a really good read. It never hurts to be reminded that everything you are is awesome!! Cellulite, short legs, long fingers, frizzy hair, freckles~ whatever you have is just right. Don't let anyone tell you anything to the contrary.

Looks a bit like an incredibly colourful oil spill but it's actually watercolour & ferro-fluid under the microscope. What is ferro-fluid you ask? It's a magnetic solution with a similar viscosity to motor oil. Check out the full article on It's Nice That or head over to Fabian Oefner's own website and watch the little video at the bottom
This is the best toothbrush holder ever created...ever!! Its little things like this that make your ho-hum, average day that much better~ go Modcloth

Happy Wednesday!

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment