Saturday, June 02, 2012

May in Photos

Hello June~ You have bought with you crisp & clear winter days. A nice change from the rainy & windy days of late May. The days continue to get shorter, and it gives me a chance to get cuddled up on the couch and begin to learn new skills like knitting. 

This month has been busy...
Busy getting back into routines.
Busy making plans for the rest of the year.
Busy with work.
Busy creating art journal pages.
Busy learning new things.

May was the month to tick off a few things on my to do list. I have to admit, I only began one thing on the list~ number 4. Number 6. will be done next week however as I have now found somewhere that can print film. I am working through the rest of the list too so stay tuned.

Here are a few photos of things that made me smile; of things that I love (photos are not in any particular order):


How was the month of May for you? What did you get up to?!
Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment