Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things I Love #1

I re-joined Pinterest earlier this week because I kept finding images/ideas/recipies that I loved and wanted to keep sorted somewhere for a later date but didn't want to clog my computer up. So as I was madly pinning away last night, I thought I would start doing a regular Wednesday post on Things I love (projects/images found through Pinterest). I will always do my absolute best to credit the original source of the image/project/recipe.
I discovered an incredibly cute Tumblr this week which creates outfit looks based on Disney Characters. How cool is that?!
I have been toying with the idea of learning embroidery recently and was amazed at how many types of stitches there are! I think I will be using The Floss Box's Summer Stitch Schools tutorials to get me started. 
Seriously?! Little fairy gardens in teacups?! I almost squeaked when I discovered these. How ridiculously cute- made by PixiHill Studio.
This is a really neat idea. A simple and easy way to bring positivity and affirmations into your everyday life. 
Kaylah from The Dainty Squid has a passion for mushrooms and the more I read about her discoveries, the more I am intrigued to find out more myself. This collection is just beautiful and reminds me how diverse nature can be.
I came across this incredibly maddening & amazing lookbook created by one of the many  talented fashion designers from New Zealand, Twentysevennames (I love this country)
What are you really digging right now? 

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment