Thursday, April 19, 2012

What would you say if you weren't afraid?

I edit myself a lot before I type, before I speak and even before I paint. Editing yourself isn't bad, it doesn't change who you are. Most of the time editing yourself is a good thing. It saves you from being too impulsive or rash. But sometimes I wonder what I would say or do if I didn't edit myself because of fear.

Fear of not knowing how people would react. 

Fear of being made fun of.
Fear of changing how people see you.
Fear of  sharing too much information.

When I look at these reasons, I notice something thing. I am far too preoccupied worrying about what other people think!

So today I have decided to share a bit more about the REAL me- not the edited internet version of me... lets begin!~

I think this is hilarious...



I love movies where stuff blows up, and there is lots of blood and gore. I am most fond of 80's action movies though (Predator, Demolition Man, Commando....the list goes on). There is something about the music they use hehe. One of my favourite scenes in The Expendables is when Terry Crews uses the automatic Shotgun! As you may be able to guess; I don't do girly movies often.



I have recently started using the most gorgeous deck of oracle cards and am really excited to learn more about them and my spirituality.


































Y I try not to watch TV dramas because I get far too invested in the characters. I stick with good old comedy's such as Black Books, Blackadder, Monty Python & Bobs Burgers. The one reality show I am addicted to though- Project Runway. A secret love.



Y I talk to my cats~ A tad crazy? Yes, I am aware of this but I do it anyway and I am not ashamed to admit it. Don't worry, they don't respond hehe.

There it is! It may not be much but this is a better representation of who I am.

What would you share if you weren't afraid?

Rhiannon xxoxx

2 comments:

  1. I have earnest discussions with the cats at my flat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I wasn't the only one who does this! >_<

      Delete