Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have joined the world of Instagram!

How awesome is it that on the 3rd April (my birthday), the android version of Instagram was released?!

I have been dying to jump onto the Instagram bandwagon since I first heard about it on Apple Phones. Of course Android users have had a long wait but it's finally here. And I don't know about you but I love it! I am already planning what I can do with all these photos through Printstagram. How cute are these mini books? I can see myself with quite a few of these!

If you want to keep up with my daily photos, have a hunt for me. I'm not too hard to find - #piercedbeautynz

If you have Instagram, where are you?! I want to follow you! Leave me a comment - or head over to my facebook page - and leave me your Instagram name and I will find you :)
Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment