Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore

A big warm hello all you lovely readers! I know I have been missing in action recently but good things are going to come from it, I promise. I am actually looking at moving this blog to another host. After having countless problems with blogspot recently (and still no solution in sight), I have decided that its time to move, re-vamp and re-brand. I'm currently looking into Squarespace and would love to get some feedback from bloggers who currently use this or have in the past. You can flick me an email at rhiannon.e.stone [at] gmail [dot] com or leave a comment below. I am keen to do a lot of research before I take this jump and would love to hear your thoughts on any other recommended platforms too.

In the meantime I wanted to share this video with you. A wonderful friend of mine, Leanne Choi, sent me this short animation clip today that I can only describe as a book lovers dream come true. It has won countless awards and has even been made into an ipad application! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (I think I'm going to watch it again now tehehe)


Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment