Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Journal Pages

I have finished another two journal pages (I might be heading for a record soon, 4 pages in one week??)

12.11.2011

The above page was inspired by Kira's most recent painting. I absolutely loved how her background seemed to blend so effortlessly into the different colours. I wanted to see if I could work out how to do that. This is the result. I didn't achieve what I wanted to (its mainly block colours on mine) but I do quite like the page.

21.11.2011

What more can I say? I love Polaroids!!

I have such a busy week this week: tonight I had a long overdue catch up with my best friend, tomorrow I have to work from 7:30am to 9pm, Friday I have dinner with my partners family for his birthday, Saturday is my partners 30th birthday party and Sunday I get to pick up Tillie *wipes brow* I think on Sunday afternoon I will be due for a sit down and movie watching.

What have you got planned for the rest of the week?

Rhiannon xxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Especially that first one - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexandra, I was pleasantly surprised with that one :)

    ReplyDelete