Friday, November 04, 2011

Link Love


I can't get enough of this Pink Floyd Remix by Pretty Lights

I really love this idea to document each week.

Have you ever wondered what Disney princesses would have looked like in real life? Well wonder no more!

I am a huge fan of the style of tattoos done in BellyButton Tattoo in France. It's very geometrical but all the tattoos have been designed in a way that suits that part of the body. They have become quite famous because of their distinctive style but also their incredible spray paint and graffiti effects.

This is something I first read about over on SRSLYLIZ, and with my skin becoming worse as I get older (not better) I'm going to give this a try and see if the hype is true.


1000drawings:via stumbleupon.com

P.S. There will be a new addition to our family soon. I'm going to visit some rescued kittens tomorrow with the hopes of bringing one home with me when they are 8 weeks old. I can't wait to meet them!

Rhiannon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet links Rhiannon! Thanks for sharing - I had heard of that oil method of cleansing, might have to give it a go. And that tatoo art is so AMAZING, I just spent about 20 minutes looking through all the pics.
    All the best with your kitten adopting trip ~ : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, all the best with the kittens! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete