Thursday, September 08, 2011

New Polaroids

I have only got one film left in the cartidge I opened on Saturday. I have got to slow down or I will be out of film all together (eeeep). Here are the latest ones I took on Sunday. I'm getting used to covering the film super fast but I have to admit I didn't even realise it had a focus! Which is why the cute dog is so blurry hehe.

Sorry the images are a bit crooked, my scanner is doing some strange things tonight so couldn't get the images right. The top left is one of our friends dog; her name is Pixie. The top right is my bestest friend in the whole world, Corey. The bottom two are views from our friends place; such beautiful area but a good 45-50 mins drive from where we are.

Rhiannon xxx

P.S. Rugby world cup is starting tomorrow so it's going to be mad busy in Auckland. I'm not particularly looking forward to the crowds; but the event on a whole is going to be fantastic. I will be sharing any cool photos I manage to snap during the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment