Thursday, September 01, 2011

Hello Spring!

Today is the first day of spring! And I am so happy to say hello. That means the worst of the cold is over, plants and flowers start growing and that summer is that much closer.

Each year I watch the seasons pass without enjoying the little things each one offers, so I have made a list of things I want to do this Spring.I keep thinking of more things to add to the list (like go to a park and learn to cartwheel again) but I'm going to stick with these for now.

spring to do list

I also remembered a journal page I did last year on the first day of spring and thought I would share it again. I am hoping to get the chance tonight to do another one for this year.

spring 2010

What are your favourite things about spring?

Rhiannon xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aah, it kills me to read it's spring there, the fall is upon me here in Finland. :o I love all the seasons too, though. I couldn't live without any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am right there with Joanna... here in Canada the leaves are starting to change colour... pumkin spice lattes are coming back to starbucks.. and I did a double take at your post! I love spring! It's always so exciting. Every spring I like to bust out the summery dresses and see if I can wear them outside yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna: If it makes you feel better, it still feels like winter here hehe. Most of the blogs I follow are written in the northern hemisphere so it's been absolute tortule reading about everyone's fun summer activities whilst I have been all wrapped up to keep warm :P xx

    Juniper: Autunm is such a beautiful season too, all the oranges, reds and browns. I can't wait to wear dresses again :D xx

    ReplyDelete