Friday, May 06, 2011

tonal sketches

the end of my course is fast approaching; only three more weeks. i can't believe its nearly been a whole year - seriously, where has the time gone?

i have got one last final drawing piece to do and i have completed all my final works. so i have been researching different ideas for my last piece, which needs to be focused on tone (although it doesn't have to be in just pencil). Here are a few of my favourites i have found so far

[link]

[link]

[link]
[link]
[link]

I will be brain storming ideas tonight to start tomorrow

Rhiannon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Whoa - I haven't seen any of your work in ages Riz, this looks AMAZING - you have mad skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man - sorry to disapoint but that isn't my work :P i wish it was!! i was looking for inspiration to do my final piece :)

    ReplyDelete