Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doodles

Doodling is fun. It's about just getting something onto paper, without worrying what it ends up looking like. It's about making marks. I was inspired after reading D'blogala and her new book launch  (which I will get my hands on soon enough). The orange print off is from her book which she shared on her blog the other day. I like the curls, the patterns, the swirls; it is quite soothing to doodle. Repetitive but in an enjoyable and relaxing way.

Here are some of my doodles so far:

17.08.2010: I did this last night after reading more about D'blogala's book launch

18.08.2010: I drew this in this car whilst sitting in traffic this morning. I realised that my dress was covered in paisley patterns so I did one myself. Took about 1/2 hour to do.
I was also bought myself a new pen yesterday after reading iHanna's blog post about the perfect pen. So far I'm liking the Pilot Hi-techpoint V5 Grip pen but much more doodling needs to be done before I reach my own conclusion :)

Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment