Thursday, March 14, 2013

Watercolour Bliss - Flowers

I got a sudden urge to paint flowers the other day. It must be the lack of life around here at the moment. Everything is green or brown (mostly brown). In NZ we haven't had rain in over 30 days, the government has declared drought in most of the North Island and water restrictions are in place. Its pretty dismal for farmers so we are all hoping for a good week of rain to help ease the problem. All of this has made me realise how much I miss the colour of my garden...

Watercolour Bliss - An experiment with flowers Watercolour Bliss - An experiment with flowers Watercolour Bliss - An experiment with flowers Watercolour Bliss - An experiment with flowers
I seriously love the end product. There are a few parts that didn't quite work out how I hoped but you can't get better without practice!

- Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment