Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Etsy Launch - Sneak Peek

Today I wanted to share a sneak peek into some of the paintings (and prints) that will be listed in my Etsy store next week- ready for my birthday. It's been a long time coming, and it has taken me becoming redundant to push me into action. But I have loved working at home in my studio, getting inventory ready for something I have wanted to do for years. The first is a finished A4 watercolour + pen painting. The second something I started today and is still a work in progress. I would love to hear what you think :)

Shells For Sale_blog Octopus (WIP) For Sale_blog

And don't forget to go over and like the Riz Made This facebook page to take part in an exclusive give-away that will be up on the 3rd April to celebrate both my birthday and the launch.

-Rhiannon

2 comments:

  1. Love these SO MUCH. I love octopuses (octopi?)! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! :) Good to hear they are well received!

      Delete