Monday, February 18, 2013

Art Journal Page #21

#21~ Just do something!

After an unexpected hiatus I want to welcome back my weekly art journal page series. I really missed doing these and thought it was about time I got back into it. I have been completely preoccupied with watercolours since starting Alisa Burkes class so to ease myself back into it I decided that today's prompt was simply 'just do something'. The idea was to simply use paint and whatever else I could grab within arms reach and finish a page. That's it. And it didn't turn out too badly, but it's certainly more of an experiment than anything else. 

Art Journal Page #21 Art Journal Page #21
Art Journal Page #21 Art Journal Page #21
**I didn't like this page when I did it yesterday but it's since grown on me. Sometimes it just takes a step back to appreciate something.

-Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment