Friday, May 25, 2012

41 & Fabulous: 15 Life Lessons from the Pink Path

I came across this video through the ever-inspiring Gala Darling this morning and actually listened to the entire 40+minutes (something I very rarely do).

It was something I needed to listen to. I have been stuck in a self-perpetuated downward spiral for a while now. It’s become that much harder to see the beauty in the world and to stop the negative thinking. This video was exactly what I needed to hear to remind myself that I am the only one who is going to start practicing self-love again; to make the most out of every day and every opportunity.

If you have time, I recommend watching the whole video; John speaks honestly and genuinely about his life experiences up to his 41st year alive. [By the way- Happy Birthday John!!]



For those a tad short on time; here is the summarised version of his 15 points:
1. Gratitude is key
2. Life is a practice.
3. Life doesn't get easier...you get better at it.
4. Embrace the cycles.
5. Don't believe everything you think.
6. Learn Discipline of your focus.
7. Avoid the trap of comparison.
8. Everything has been done... but not by you.
9. Your weaknesses can be your strengths.
10. The meaning of life is to experience life.
11. Keep you options open...until you don't
12. When at a crossroads, which is Love? Which is Fear?
13. Make room for luck.
14. Show up.
15. Embrace death.

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment