Monday, March 26, 2012

For the love of Phoneography!~

I don't know about you, but this word keeps popping up everywhere I look these days- Phoneography. With smart phones becoming the most popular phone, and their cameras being 5 megapixels or better, its hardly surprising at how quickly it has caught on. Nearly everyone I know snaps photos on their phones daily. But what about taking it that one step further? What if you want to get quite good at phoneography. Photojojo did a really cool article on how to Improve Your Phoneography. They have also recently started an entire website dedicated to phonegraphy with app reviews, examples and the latest phoneography updates. I really enjoyed reading this interview too.

I have an android phone and I thought I would share my top three favourite apps:

Phoneography
1) & 2) Vignette (Demo) // 3) Little Photo // 4) Lomo Camera 
Something I need to add to my 100 things to do in 2012 is print more photos and have more photos on display. Especially my phoneography :) I really like Elsie's 5 ways to Display Family Photos & 5 Ways I Display Photos In My Home blog posts. They are a great source of inspiration.

What are your favourite android/iphone apps? 

Rhiannon xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment