Thursday, January 05, 2012

My video for 2012

One of my favourite things to do at the beginning of the year is divulge in some new years blog post reading. I love seeing what people have planned for their year, the goals they want to achieve, the places they want to go, the people they want to meet, the food they want to eat. It's so exciting! New possibilities, new beginnings...a New Year.

Whilst reading copious amounts of inspiring posts I have noticed quite a lot of people are picking a word for the year. While this may work for some, one word doesn't have much weight for me (as I realised after trying it myself in 2011). I need a message or something with more substance. While I was trying to think of something that would work for me, it suddenly seemed so obvious. I would pick a video for the year, but not any video. A video that has stuck with me since I first came across it.

'How bad do you want it' is a video I came across through Alex Beadon a few months back (and blogged about it here). It's the most powerful message I have come across and I think it would be perfect for 2012 and what I want to get out of this year.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe; then you will be successful."



Have you picked a word or phrase for 2012?
I would love to hear what you have chosen :)

Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment