Monday, September 12, 2011

Wish List

I thought I might try something different today and share a few items from my ever growing wish list.


1) I have been literally drooling over this bag since I first saw it on Elsie's blog back in February. It is the prettiest camera bag ever created! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these one day.


2) This is top priority on my wish list at the moment; the new Canon 600D. I currently have Canon Powershot SX1 IS which doesn't have a detachable lens. The auto focus is pretty blegh and I really don't like using it; although it is a preference thing. It may suit some people perfectly.

3) The Canon 18-135mm lens is all purpose and would save having to buy two lens' for different shots.


4) This I cannot wait for; I have heard so many good things about this workshop and can't wait to get involved with 4.0. It will be great to learn about so many different things whilst reading about successful ladies making their mark on the world through a creative outlet.


5) This is another class I have been eyeing up since Alisa announced it. Her watercolour paintings have always been amongst my most favourite, and to learn from such an inspirational woman would be amazing.

What is on your wish list?

Rhiannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment